ANKARA UNIVERSITY FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES GOALS
1. Acquisition to maintain the requirements of ISO 9001 document.
2. Objectives related to students:
- Providing 10% more student scholarships than the previous year,
- To increase student communities and departmental collaboration.
- Supporting and ensuring the participation of students in national and international programs.
- Ensuring that the number of student complaints does not exceed a maximum of 10 per year.
- Increasing student satisfaction by 10% compared to last year.
3. Increase the number of in-service training of administrative staff by 10% compared to the previous year.
4. Encouraging and ensuring the participation of all academic staff in an annual academic and academic activity abroad.
5. Library services related objectives:
- Increase the number of students benefiting from the library by 5%.
- Increase the number of administrative staff benefiting from the library by 5%.
6. Ensure that faculty activities are regularly announced on printed media.
7. To increase the motivation of the employees.
- Instant accessibility.
- To hold periodical administrative staff meetings.
8. To ensure that the faculty journal is scanned in national and international indexes.